This is not my picture. I found it at WildCatForums.Net.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Here's the low down...

So here's the low down for what I've been doing.  No Sewing!  And loving it.
We all just need a break sometimes.  Am I right?
 
 
I've been doing a bunch of things like spending time with the family over the holidays.
Me, GD Scarlett - Age 8, but almost 9 and Taylor
 Rosanna, Angela in the back, Serena with the beanie.
 
And here are my sons-in- law pretending to be Rosanna.
We love silliness!
 
 
Making Caramel Popcorn for everyone!
Oh my gosh this was so easy to make and all my co-workers loved it too.
I got these handy dandy popcorn bags from Party City.
 
And I've been fighting blogger to get my pictures uploaded.
 And it's such a shame - I'm been having trouble since my last post.
Which is one of the reasons I haven't posted.
 
So since I was able to do a couple pictures - I decided to do a post today.
Next post will be the winner of the Give-a-way book
 
Happy Stitching,
Linda
 
 


2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you had such a nice Christmas! You're entitled to take a break from sewing every now and then. How's work going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just great to have a break from sewing and spending fabulous. Time with the family...
    Yes I have been having blogger trouble too.

    ReplyDelete