Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Erik's Scrap Mystery Starts May 3, 2010


I had just finished sorting and organizing some of my scraps. Honestly they are still quite a fright - but that aside, when I finished sorting, I happened across Erik's Scrap Mystery Quilt. Oooo La La - sounds right up my alley!!! Me with lots of scraps and Erik with a plan. AND the cool part is I don't even need to know the plan yet. Which is good since I have too many things I'm thinking about right now anyway. (Those school essays are crowding up my brain.)


The Mystery starts on May 3rd. And Erik gives you some starting instructions if you want to do something now. I've only made one other mystery quilt. It turned out so nice it's hanging above my daughter and her husband's bed. This one sounds like a lot of fun too. You can click on the above icon or the one on the side bar to get to Erik's site.
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment