Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Project #2 Done

What do you think? Will Violet like it? Neptune wanted to be in the center of things, and I didn't have the heart to ask her to move. This quilt top was so much fun to make, nice and easy. I have two more I-Spy quilts to make for two more grandchildren. My plan is to give the quilts to them at Christmas time. That should be enough time to finish them all.

This makes two projects finished for April. I have one more I said I would like to finish, and only one more week. Strike that 3 days left. Hmmm....I haven't even started it. I think I'll pass it onto May's projects.

Oh, in May I'm taking a quilting class so that I can quilt all these quilts I've been piecing.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Neptune is adorable and I love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a grogeous quilt.. You did well! And Neptune fits right in the picture! Cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete