Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Finished the Pincushion

It's been a rough two weeks. 
I'm finally feeling better. 

I haven't done any sewing until today. Actually I haven't done anything, except laze around trying to get well. 

I had made this little pincushion on Feb 29th.  But then I got the flu and I finally was able to stuff and finished him today.
I have Frolic to work on which requires so much pinning! I needed a rather flat pincushion to stick pins in without worrying about hitting buttons or what-nots. I don't think his ears will trouble me much.  I do think his ears turned out so cute.  I sewed him up at work by hand. I'm not into that hand stitching much - I would rather machine stitch. 

At any rate, I finally felt good enough to sew ONE - yes just ONE sashing and now I have two blocks sewn together.  
I need to work on my taxes - and I'm hoping that I can get some more Frolic blocks sewn together this weekend. 

Stay well quilty friends
and Happy Stitching,
Linda


8 comments:

  1. Oh I do love that little mouse--I am a mouse lover--(as long as they are not breathing!!)
    Glad you are feeling better--keep resting--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better hon! That little mouse is too darling for words - well worth the effort! Your Frolic blocks are absolute perfection, the colors are just fantastic, I LOVE IT. Don't overdo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've not been well Linda - glad you're better now though. The pincushion is sew cute :-) And your frolic is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mouse is so cute! Glad to hear you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew sorry to have been unwell and pleased you're feeling better now...
    The wee pincushion mouse is sew cute.
    Great to have another Frolic block together...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little mouse pin cushion. Hope you are feeling better now. It sounds as if you had a nasty bout of the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. That little mouse is just soooo cute! Stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little mouse and block. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete