Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

FNwF - Clarity Ruler Foot

You know how it is, sometimes you just get on the internet and start looking at one thing that leads to another and then the next thing you know you have something in your shopping cart and you are checking out?

Well, that's what happened to me.  I found Patsy Thompson's video about the Clarity Ruler Foot. 
(This is Patsy's Photo and quilting)

 I love this idea of having a clear foot.  So I popped one in my shopping cart.  Here's the link to her home page were you can see her video.


She is super fast at shipping, it was shipped the same day I ordered it, so I should have it here in a couple days.  I can't wait to try it!  That's one nice thing about quilting, there's always something new to learn.

I won't have time to do anything else with quilting tonight - my daughter is wants to make dinner for her boyfriend and can you believe she doesn't want me around?  So this will have to be my post for FNwF - just buying a quilting foot.

Happy Stitching,
Linda - Enjoying the thoughts of new quilting designs. 


11 comments:

  1. What does a "displaced" mum do when this happens???? Enjoy using your new foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what it's like browsing the net and ending up with a rather filled cart. The foot looks great. Have fun quilting with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm! The full cart when internet browsing happens to me all of the time - lol!. Yes, I too, want to know what fun you got up to when you had to leave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... Yep browsing the internet can lead to a full cart easily...
    What DID you do when you had to leave??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the new foot turns up quickly for you and you enjoy using it. Hope dinner was also cooked for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, always new toys. I was at a scrapbook retreat over the weekend, and I had to buy a new toy there, although I hardly ever scrap any more. It just happens. Have fun, and let us know how you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The foot looks great. I hope you'll let us know whether it works as well as they say it does. Did the dinner go well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE clear feet. So much easier - I have the CurveMaster foot, for doing curves without pinning, it's clear too and it's awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A quilting foot definitely counts! I look forward to seeing what you create with it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A new tool/toy is important too - and its all about being a Friday Night with Friends - no mention that you HAVE to sew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always great to try new toys...lol... so I hope they work out for you.
    Always lovely to have your company at FNwF too.
    Oh and I just LoVe your header... xox

    ReplyDelete