Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Cutie-Pie Pics

Can you stand for just a couple cute pictures?

Elora Ivy at 1 week.
I have no idea what that scrunched face on Lily is all about.
I think it's because she has learned that she can make a scrunched face! Hahaha!

How sweet is this one? 
Lily is telling Serena about her new sister, Elora.


And here's a picture of Lily opening her a present on her birthday.
She received sunglasses and was very excited.  
Kids are sort of funny that way. :-)

Oh wait!  Did you want to see what I've been doing? 
The usual.  Repairing other people's fences. 


I do hope to get back to sewing soon.

So that's it for today. 
Linda, Enjoying Life

4 comments:

  1. What sweet little angels!! I hope they live close enough that you get to see them often. :) And I'll be forever amazed at the fact that you build fences:you are a woman of amazing talents! I'm sure Mark is looking down on you from heaven and is so proud of you! Hugs your friend in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of your girls.. sew cute..
    Amazing fence builder .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww those are the sweetest little girls!!! Can't believe you build fences - wow - color me impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed this. You shouldn't post when I'm on retreat. LOL! What adorable pictures! How is Lily liking being a big sister? I don't have to ask how you like having a new grandie.

    ReplyDelete