Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Getting Ready for Fall (Pools & Poodles)

It seems like it should be fall, (isn't Starbucks selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes now?)   Where I live, it's still summer outside.  Still Pool Weather. 

Troy jumping in - we all love to jump in the pool.


Did you know that my sister and her husband are staying with me?
  One can NOT get anything done when there is company in the house.  Except for cleaning, and laundry and buying more toilet paper.  Hehehe

They think they will only be here another 2 weeks - I highly doubt that.  I think it will be another 3 or 4 weeks.

So anyway - back to fall weather. I decided (with the help of my two sisters, they groom their own dogs, schnauzers and poodles) that I would groom Marzipan.  

This is an in progress picture - I decided that I should just shave her down.


So she went from Fuffly 


To too skinny!

She's a poodle and oh so skinny compared to the rat terriers.  

I wanted to see if one of the doggie Halloween costumes fit her.  
Not really - it's too big.

So I'll be getting her a new one. 
Yay!  I can't wait to shop for her. 
 
I'm rather glad I have this little poodle.

My whole point was: It's not too early to start thinking about Halloween Costumes!   - It took me forever to get that out.  Hahaha

Will you be dressing up?
Have fun drinking your pumpkin spice coffees, & hot chocolate! 

Linda  






3 comments:

  1. The pool does look inviting..too cold here still to swim..
    LOL Mazapan does look great after her haircut...
    You will need to make her a new Halloween costume.
    Enjoy your visitors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on your coast, but too far away to drop in. Would love a dip in that pool. It's still summer here for another week or two. I'm so ready for fall and hot chocolate and caramel apples! Glad to hear you have some visitors to keep you busy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Happy Friday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete