Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Camping and Tweety Loves Quilting


So we went camping just north of Big Sur, California.


There were mountains and big trees on one side and ocean on the other.  We had a blast!

I'm taking Serena up to San Francisco in a couple days for her to go to Mission School. I'm really going to miss her. I've already done some crying over that. So hopefully, I won't cry when I drop her off, nor while she's gone. (Yeah Right!  Just wishful thinking on my part. ) 

 My sister is still staying with me.  And will be for a couple more weeks?  I really can't sew while she is there.  It's just too distracting.  

I downloaded a cool form from Tweety Loves Quilting.  
Thanks Tweety!

She designed this to keep herself going on her projects.  Click on the link and it will take you to her blog post.  

I'm going to post it and use it to help me get some sewing done. 

Happy Sewing,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to visit! Northern Cali is still on my bucket list. It's only natural to shed a few tears when Serena leaves, but just think how happy she's going to be in her new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! San Francisco! My old stomping grounds. I'm jealous, I miss that place so much, but more so I miss the people I left behind! Have fun, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I'm so glad you got to go camping with your family! I'm sure it was peaceful and wonderful. I'm sorry about the passing of your mom: such a hard year for you! I'm glad you've had your sisters around to help you through this sad time. Blessings to you, and hugs from your friend in Northern Cali. PS thanks for sharing the planner: I'm going to give it a try and see if I can stay on track and finish a few things! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete