Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thunderstorms & Courthouse Blocks

Last night we had a whopper of a thunderstorm.

Picture taken by Claudia Salanic 

Picture taken by Jake Tovar

And this morning we had beautiful skies.
I walked outside and took these pictures.


And in sewing news:  I finished the all courthouse blocks for the Midnight Mystery.

While that is really good news - it's also bad, because that means I now have to work on Angela's Star Quilt AKA the "Wah Wah, I don't know what to do with this quilt" Quilt.

So let's just skip all that and just let me say,
Happy Stitching,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. I saw some pictures from your thunderstorm on Facebook today. Must have been pretty awesome!! Poor, poor Angela. :-( JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storm photos are great, but that muust have been one big, scary storm.

    ReplyDelete