Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

A Little Trip & a Little Pouch Planned

What's new with me.

I'm taking off this weekend to San Francisco to visit my Little Sis. 
I thought it would be nice to make her a little something.
Homemade items are so nice to receive.

So...I thought a little pouch would be nice. 
But a little pouch with clear vinyl would be better!
And little pouch with clear vinyl with a zipper even better!

Off to Pinterest  I went. And found:



Or maybe I'll make this one:


Wish me luck getting it made tonight. (Actually wish me luck finding my zippers! Where, oh where did I put those?)  I'm leaving early (4 am) in the morning. 

I'll also be traveling with Lily (and her Mommy) - how fun is that?    
A coffee place will be the first stop - and none for Lily!

Happy Stitching,
Linda 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you managed to get it made. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a little gift. I hope you were successful. Enjoy your trip and your family time.

    ReplyDelete