Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wedding Bells

Well, of course I have to talk about the wedding.

It was a BLAST!
Us - fake laughing - me, my sister Cindy - mom of the groom. Then photo bombing strange man, My daughter Rosanna, and my daughter Serena. 

The wedding vows were so touching a sweet - not to mention funny.
Travis, the groom, promised to love her,
Brenda, no matter how many abandoned, sick and lonely kitties she adopted.

She comes from a big cat family - and he's allergic. 
I tell you, it's true love. 

Travis did good, Brenda is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.

We ate tacos and wedding cake, 
danced and had a merry time.

Even little Lily danced - holding her cracker.

So until next time - 

Two of my crazy daughters!
Linda

7 comments:

  1. The bride and groom look incredible! Looks like a fun wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride and groom, and Lily is so adorable!! The best part of life is being with family, isn't it? :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fabulous Linda! Gorgeous photos - neat to see you all having a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vows! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Your other daughters are equally as beautiful...I had to mention the bride first though...nothing personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bride!! It looks like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete