Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Super Easy way to Update a Tee Shirt

What you are about to see will not blow your mind. 
It will however give Troy the styling that he's known for.
 
The New and Improved T-shirt.
 
Rosanna (that's my daughter) added a pocket to Troy's t-shirt.
 To be in style this pocket needs to be of a different print.
 Simple enough, don't you think?
And here's the little man.  He looks quite pleased with it.

Do you think he knows that he's cute? 
No, not yet.  But he will some day.  And then heaven help us!

Let me know if you see this new style around, or if you add some pockets to your shirts.

Happy Stitching,

Linda

 


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I have not seen this style. But I am an old woman and don't have much interaction with children these days. It is quite cute, however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see three women with this style the same day that Troy's was made. One lady had a pink shirt with a lace pocket. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete