Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

FNSI Results


Happy Times for me.

 My lovely Babylock machine is back at home.
 I do love this machine - it sews like a dream and so quietly.
 
My husband is such a dear – he found the place to have it fixed. He called, delivered and picked it up. I had it back the next day.  Don’t you love that kind of quick turn around.   

Then I had problems with my computer. It would not let me onto blogger!  It's been days! Finally today I deleted everything (cookies, places, passwords) and now I can post.

On Friday night (FNSI) I worked on my quilting.  I was a bit worried I would forget how to do the swirls.  But it's like riding a bike.  And just as fun. Here is what I completed Friday night.
 Is that the worst picture or what? 
 
Oh I forgot to tell you, I did some bedazzeling on it.
 
 Do you see how puffy it is in the center?  I was so worried about that. When I asked my quilty friends they just said "Eh".  (Like what's that suppose to mean? Don't worry about it?)
 
Well it just quilted up smooth as cream; no creases or folds.
 
 Do I need to say I'm just so pleased with this.  Honestly, I had no idea I could even do this.  Now to cut and attach the binding.
 
Happy Stitching,
Linda
 

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You might try starting your quilting in the middle and working to the outside next time, but obviously, this worked out great!!!! I knew you could do it. Glad your Baby is back home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just stunning, and if you ever get fed up with it, I'll be more than hapy to give it a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is absolutely gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete