Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Moda’s Branching Out

I sewed up three more blocks for my Branching Out Quilt. 

Where I now live, Arkansas, has lots of trees.
 
This is a picture from yesterday when we were out on the golf course. 
So you can see why I’m naming this quilt, My Arkansas Quilt.  I decided to add a few fall orange colors. And I do love them among the greens. 



We’ve now been here one year. I suppose it time I change my name from Linda in Calif.   Don’t  you agree?

Happy Stitching!
Linda. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, interesting to see what you call yourself! I love the little touches of autumn in your trees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks, and the little touches of fall will make this quilt even more interesting! Your corner of Arkansas is sure pretty!

    ReplyDelete

  3. can't believe it has been a whole year since your move--you do sound like you really are enjoying your new life there!!! Cute blocks--
    hugs, di

    ReplyDelete