Pages

Friday, April 22, 2022

Still Here -And Kicking!


 I'm sure by now you all think I have fallen off the earth. I couldn't get my computer to work and I had so many other things going on it wasn't the most pressing matter to fix.

So where shall I begin....


I started working on  Moda's Branch Out. It's a fun project although it's not an easy block.


My work on it was interrupted by the announcement of a baby being due.  My little daughter and her husband are expecting their first

We threw them a surprise shower at our annual family camping trip.  This is the only picture of the quilt I took  It's a disappearing 9 patch.  

We actually haven't had our annual camping trip the last 4 years and it was good to get back in the swing of things. 


Me and grandson Troy.  Isn't he the cutest thing?  He told me he was 13 and his mother insists he's 12.  LOL!  Neither one of us would do the math to figure out the truth.  

During the Christmas season I made this stocking for Stephen.  My sister did the horse.


I love doing these Brucilla Stockings. They are tons of work but so worth it.

I found this kit at an yard sale. I've been SLOWLY working on it. It will get done someday.

On our camping trip we also made it to the Grand Canyon.  It was our second time and we enjoyed as much as the first time.
And here's my cutie pie Elora and doggie Gracie.
I also had the opportunity to give my daughter Rosanna her quilt.  For years she said she didn't like quilts. That she didn't want one.  However, when I started Fat Quarter Shop's Bat and Boos quilt - I knew it would be hers.
Yep, she was happy with it.  She does love Halloween too.


The next quilt I'll be working on is the one for my sister. 
A 4-patch Posies

I'll be back with more on this one another day.
Hopefully, I'll be able to post more often.

If you read this, please leave a comment so that I know I'm not just talking to myself.

Happy Stitching,
Linda





2 comments:

  1. Great to catch up with your news Linda. Lovely family time and I do love those cute little trees. Glad your daughter liked her gorgeous quilt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had some wonderful family time to enjoy! A new baby coming - always exciting. I love the Branch Out blocks. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete