Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Life

 Life never goes the way you think it will. I know this, I’ve been around the block a couple times!  So Arkansas didn’t happen the way we thought. We found a house put an offer on it. It was accepted but before we found that out, we backed out. 


I felt I would be isolated as it was in a hill, with a beautiful view but 45 minutes to town.  Nothing  wrong with that, I’m just not use to it.  Also  I’m used to doing a lot of walking.  It was all steep hills. 


We have now started back home.  Stopping by In New Mexico  





As we were driving I thought this scenery  inspires me to make a low volume quilt.  It’s so beautiful!  

So now we are in Colorado.  We were going to look for houses here too. But things are not working out here either.  No worries.  We are waiting on God and trying to follow His lead. In the meanwhile, We will get to see our daughter.    

I’m still working on my cross stitch - SLOWLY! 

I just need to finish the tree and do a couple flowers.  

Happy Stitching!

Linda 





4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying your travels and taking the time to make the decisions that will be right for you. The snow photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You trusted your heart. Sometimes the house is right but not the location. I'm with you on not being isolated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful scenery. Moving house never turns out the way you thought - the right place will come along. Happy hunting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I must really be out of the loop. I didn't know you were travelling again, and that you were thinking of moving. I'm sure it will all work out eventually. I'd like to see more of that cross stitch. Is it a camera??

    ReplyDelete