Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Camping and Cross Stitching


We are back on the road again. 

My Honey woke up one morning and said let’s go. When I answered yes I’m want to go on vacation, he told me. No we don’t vacation. We travel because you have to work to vacation. Hahaha Oooh. I see! That leaves me out! 

So we have traveled to the Grand Canyon 


It was not crowded in January! But it was cold.


It was great to hike the trails and just see the beauty there.

We are now in Arkansas. This is out motorhome window. 
 
We have been talking about moving out of California. And have been looking in different states. This place might be a contender. Bruce likes the fishing etc in this area. 

I’m not sure what I want yet. I’m just keeping in prayer about it. In the meanwhile we are looking at homes here with a realtor. Yikes...Things might just get real!  

 In sewing news: I really thought I would have this finished by Thanksgiving. Nope!  Then I thought I would have it finished by Christmas. Nope!  Well now I’ve had some time to work on it and maybe I’ll have it finished before we return home!  

No quilting has been done in months. I’ll get back to it when I return home.

Oh look at this sign I saw in a train museum, Fort Smith, Arkansas. 
Har-de-har-har!

Happy Stitching,
Linda 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, so nice to see you pop up and that you and hubby are well and enjoying your travels...
    Love the cross stitch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is now running though my brain--On the road again!!!!! But you go for it gal--travel is always fun and interesting!! Love your cross stitch--keep it growing!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you both - traveling would be on my retirement plan list too. There are so many places in the US that I haven’t seen yet including the Grand Canyon. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful views - always good to travel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading backwards, obviously. Maybe you should move to Maryland? Or Virginia? Love the cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete