Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Projects Galore! For the Motor Home Trip

I realized something about myself.  I LOVE to have lots of projects going.  That's how it is for me at work, lots of projects going on all at once.  Now that I won't be at work, I started a bunch of projects for when we take our motor home trip.


Two Cross Stitch projects.

Garden by Durene Jones


Camera from VladaXstitch Esty shop



Frame this one: 


Two embroidery projects.


and three pillow projects. 

Hunkering Down by Podunk Pretties


Colorado Bears (set of 4 pillows)



My Embroidered Flowers

Plus - (We all love a "plus" don't we?)
Sewcialites Quilt along.  I'm thinking of doing the cutting for the blocks at home and stitching on the road.  


I wanted to share with you what I found.
My little grand daughter plays with this miniature tea set. 

I just leave it on the floor in my dining room for her.

Well, the last time she was here I thought some of those pieces are missing.  I looked in the tea cup in the plant and look what I found!

Yep - a little surprise!

I do hope you have a little surprise in your life today.

Happy Stitching,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. And so neatly stashed in that tea cup too! Lots of lovely projects for your trip. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got lots of lovely projects organised to work on..
    Do you frame your cross stitches yourself ???
    Little ones are just so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids do the cutest things, don't they. I'm lucky to see my grands everyday now since we moved to CA. Your embroidered flowers are beautiful. I love the fabric collection for your quilt.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely projects - I love the camera one! Aww how neat of her to try and put the cups away in a bigger one

    ReplyDelete