Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Staying at Home

I love staying at home.  I go in to work once a week.
My boss asked if I wanted to come in twice a week.  Really???  Would anyone want to do that?  Honestly, I want to stay home so that I don't get sick or get Bruce sick.  

In the meanwhile, I have been super busy doing all kinds of projects.
A little bit on Frolic.  She's coming along so nicely.  

And we painted the garage.  Okay, not a project I wanted to do, BUT it sure is nice.  And worth the effort!

Before

And after


It was so much work!

The next day Bruce put up shelves.

Of course I don't have a picture of the shelves - just one of Bruce working on them.
And I painted my pantry shelves a very light yellow.  Looks so much better.  They really needed to be painted.

So that's it for me.
I'll be working on Frolic again tonight.

Enjoy your stay at home time.
 Happy Sewing,
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda--all your painting projects look lovely--and your Frolic quilt is coming along nicely--think folks are getting alot of sewing done right now--though I had to take today off and sew masks--made 10 and gave the kitchen staff downstairs 4 of them-(their paper ones had given out and they couldn't find more) and now tomorrow morning is laundry--but hopefully by afternoon I can get back to sewing---
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. A painted and organized garage - something I may never experience. Yours looks great! And your Frolic quilt is looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Frolic" is growing beautifully Linda..
    The garage is looking fantastic ... Will it be your new sewing space ???? Too nice to just put cars in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. Frolic is looking amazing. Yes, why would anyone want to go out! I had to do a supermarket shop yesterday but its so nerve wracking making sure to be super vigilant and then washing everything - and me - when I get home. I feel so responsible not to pass it on to Philip. We have enough food in now for a month I think so am going out again too soon. Stay safe. xx Oh yes, and the garage looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Frolic is looking gorgeous. The painted walls in the garage look fabulous. A very neat garage if ever I did see one. I think it's a most excellent idea to stay home during these troubled times. I have always loved that Psalm. Psalms are overflowing with peace and gentle thoughts, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frolic is looking amazing. Your garage painted walls make such a difference - nice work both of you x

    ReplyDelete