Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

My RVing Project

I knew I would take an embroidery project on the RV trip we will be taking.
I found this on Pinterest for inspiration. 
From Broderiemyworld.tumblr.com

And this one 
From gentlework.blogspot.com
And then I happened to go by Hobby Lobby, some how found myself in the fabric section.  And some how fabric and lace followed me home.  (It's okay they were on sale - 30 percent off!)

This one is my favorite.

This one is not the best, I won't use this combo.


 I like this lace with this fabric - but not for this project.

This is pretty, I might use this.

Aww now we are cooking - I like this combo. 

I'm not sure how I'll do these.  I'm thinking of making a pillow with embroidered flowers and using the lace.  And I also have that lace I cut from Serena's dress - big wide pieces with flowers.

This lace will really work - and then I could give it to Serena as a housewarming present.  

Happy Stitching,
Linda 




6 comments:

  1. Well, whatever you decide, it's going to be beautiful! And you may have inspired me to start yet another new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely laces to choose from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - make something from every single one of them!!! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I look forward to seeing what you do. I'm enjoying your lace and fabrics - I'd struggle to choose my favourite combo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this post. I just saw it in someone's side bar. Which ever you decide on will be beautiful. Love the pieces you found for inspiration.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very pretty fabrics and laces there. How lovely to incorporate a piece of Serena's wedding gown lace.

    ReplyDelete