Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Found that Freemotion Groove

 How's this for getting in the groove?

Nice little tear drops echoed about on the background.
I'm loving doing the free-motion.

This quilt just laid on my table for weeks!  I finally just got desperate.  I just wanted it DONE!  I started quilting around the cherries, the hearts etc. then did some straight lines.


I think I'll cross-hatch this one.

The back is looking pretty good too. 
  I'm really looking forward to getting to it again this weekend.

Happy Stitching,
In-the-Groove-Linda


10 comments:

  1. I love this happy quilt. Your free motion quilting is looking a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is beautiful. Such a happy quilt!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting Linda. I hope you get some more done this weekend - how good to be making progress after it's been waiting for you for so long :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh NiCe job on the quilting... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the detail in your quilt and the quilting is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Should I send you a few small projects to practice on???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous quilting - it's all so very neat! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on the quilt, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a beautiful quilt Linda, lovely quilting. xx

    ReplyDelete