Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Mr.Hedgehog & Silly Cows

I've been working on my little Hedgehog.
I think I'm almost done.
 I think he needs one more quill added above his eye. And Serena thinks he needs his quills lengthen at the bottom up towards his eyes.  
What's your opinion?  

And what should I do with this? (It is on a 5 inch square.)  I feel like a have to make it into something or my New Honey will think know I'm a nut.  

Also I put my stove grates in bags with ammonia for several days.
I only did two at a time.  I wasn't planning on leaving them that long but I didn't have time to mess with them.
They turned out so nice!  I only had to rinse them!
I love when things magically clean themselves! 

And lastly, here a picture of my family dressed as cows for Cow Day
at Chick-fil-a.
We do this every year. So silly, but we have so much fun.   
So enough about me.  What's new with you?

Happy Stitching,
Linda



7 comments:

  1. Love the family 'cow' photo!! I could just see it if I asked my 2 grown kids to dress like cows--they would have me committed!!!
    Cute hedge hog--
    enjoy, di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean they would have a COW? Hahaha It's reverse for me, my grown kids are the ones that ask me.

      Delete
  2. I agree with both you and Serena re the quills. =) I hate cleaning stoves, ovens and grills as they seem to take forever. What you did seems to work magically. How fun to have a cow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooo! What a fun family tradition!! Your hedgehog is quite cute. You could put it in a little frame for honey to hang in his office??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day......Yes the Hedgehog would look cute in a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Hedgehog - I don't think he needs changing at all! I love your cow day dress up; what fun! x

    ReplyDelete