Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

FNwF

Yep it's that time again!
And I'm going to be quilting!
I've finished 4 of my 12 BOM squares.
I've started on the center star - then ran out of black thread.
What???
That's like running out of flour for a baker!
 Look out Friday!  Here I come!

Updating:  Friday Morning - Black thread is bought, bobbin is loaded and pink triangles are being quilted!
I have to go to work - but I'll be back to stitch with you all this evening.  I really can't wait!!  

Happy Friday Stitching with Friends,
Linda
Friday Evening update:  UGH  I have to get up at super early in the morning and go build a 64 foot fence.  So - it's off to bed for me.  At least I was able to Sew with Friends a little bit in the morning. 

Linking up with Cheryll at Gone Stitchin'

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling--I either have 6 spools of the color or none--recently when out shopping I realized that I would be working with red fabric and would need red thread--I asked myself I needed any--could not remember what I had at home--sooo be safe--I did buy a spool of red--and yes I did have some at home--but used the new one!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! I've hope you've restocked the thread by now. I won a little prize pool of thread recently, and won't need ivory/cream thread for the rest of my life. But I did run out of just the right green today......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your block is gorgeous. All that piecing is amazing. Don't you hate it when you run out of thread in the middle of some stitching. Love the Christmas look to your blog, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is gorgeous. Well done.
    I hope you made it to FNwF as planned...xox

    ReplyDelete