Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Aquarium Fun


Lily climbed up these rocks and Violet helped her.  I thought they were so cute, I'd take a picture, that's when I realized there's a huge wave behind them.   It's staged - it's just painted on the wall.  How cool is that?  And look at those faces?  I love this picture.  

This was taken at the Aquarium of the Pacific.  (That's in Long Beach, California.)

Wonderful place - so fun.  Especially with 4 grand kids in tow.

It was the nice break I've needed.  

They had these blue jelly fish that glow in the dark.  They were about the size of a fist.
The jelly fish move so gracefully, and slowly.  So totally cool.
That's my daughter Serena in looking at the them. 


 I noticed some sharks swim quickly and some swim very slowly - this guy with all the teeth was a slow-poke.  It made him seem so calculating, and predatory.  
Can you believe the size of these seahorses?
They were so cute and adorable with their little tails hanging on to the plants and even other fish.
No trip to the aquarium would be complete without a tickle-time.  Yep - little Lily is getting it good.   

Now back to sewing?

Okay - see you soon,

Linda

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time with your grandkids!! Love the pic with the girls on the rocks and the big wave above them: they are so cute!! :-) I'm glad you have those little cuties to bring some joy into your life! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquariums are the best places to visit. I am always in awe at the amazing palette of colours of all the fish. That is a wonderful photo of Lily and Violet. It looks as if you all had the best day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable pic of the little ones! The Aquarium looks fun. I don't think I've ever seen a real seahorse. I'm glad you had such a good family time, making new memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun photos of the girls...the Aquarium looks like a great place to visit. Pleased that shark is being glass!

    ReplyDelete