Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Dogs Done & Santa - not so much

I decided to put up an new banner. Is is a little better?
These are roses from my garden and depression glass.

Now I want to hear clapping because I finished ALL, yes all those BOMs (through month #9). 
 Including squaring them up.  
(Oh shoot! Shadows in the pictures.)

Here's a close up of Sugar.
I used sequins on the bow collar. And what's that thread doing there?

Here's NipNip (Neptune)
We call her NipNip when we don't want her to know we are talking about her.

And here's KitKat.
She's the worse and funniest  (in real life) of the dogs.

 And in Santa News:
Santa has gone from this


to this!
I suppose that doesn't look like much but it is! 

I'll be back with more later.

Until then; Happy Stitching,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Love the header photo!! You've made great progress on the stocking - it looks like you have the hardest parts done. Your puppies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Santa! Your yellow roses are perfect for a
    header:-) Love the blocks of the dogs, very cheerful !

    ReplyDelete