Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping was a blast!


Well we are back from Morro Bay and it was just wonderful.  Oh and when I arrived home to my Sunset Magazine they had listed the campground,Morro Dunes, where we stayed as one of the best places to stay on the central coast of California.  We really loved it.  The campsites were so clean the people were quiet and considerate.  The beaches were pretty bare - not many people which was very nice and in the above picture which you can't really see is my Neptune chasing some birds.

More later as Hubby wants to use the computer. (drat!)

Scarlett had a blast collecting shells.  She counted 46 that she picked up.  We did find some whole sand dollars. However Scarlett liked the biggest one best - even if it was broken.


On the way home we stopped in Cayucos for Clam Chowder.  I had chili cheese fries instead. Yummy Yummy.  I  spilt those with my daughter, Serena.  We both know what's good.  And it's NOT clam chowder! Hahaha

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment