Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Camping at Morro Bay State Park

Hey There!

We just came back from vacation.

I think Camping is my favorite kind of vacation. 

Camping can be work - but I love being out in nature!
We went to Morro Bay, Californa. 

Between the trees you can see the famous Morro Rock.
It looks little here - but it's really quite large.

We took some walks on the beach. That's always fun.
I love watching all the birds.

Finding shells - I only take pictures- I don't pick up anything.

This time there was this really cool green sponge.  I hadn't seen this before.

And lots of sand dollars that were eating as the tide came in and out. 


I hope you are enjoying the end of summer too.
Linda

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! I am NOT a camper, but I sure do like the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it dry camping, or were there water hookups? Great pictures, by the way! :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete