This is not my picture. I found it at WildCatForums.Net.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Working on it. - And Correction

I'm working on it.  I sewed the next row on, but I had to rip it off (well, I didn't RIP it off - I carefully un-sewed it) because I sewed the alternating squares on wrong.  Hubby told me to just leave it. But no way.  I have to make it right so that the Civil War sampler blocks would look on point. 

Okay - so now to my next correction. Julia at Creative Ribbons emailed me and explained that she had re-sized the Alabama block to create a design from Joanne of Thread Head's Quilt Along 2011. And just in case you are interested. Joanne is having another Quilt Along. Thread Head Quilt Along 2012.  We all love to share and copy each other's ideas. However, I do want to give credit where credit is due.  

I'll looking forward to another relaxing evening re-sewing, again working on this quilt. I do hope you all have a pleasant weekend and get some sewing in also.

Happy Stitching 
Linda   


6 comments:

  1. wooohooo! it looks beautiful Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really, really loving your quilt. Really loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an awesome quilt when it is done!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, Linda. A treasure for sure!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete